Solar Sphere 260-Watt DIY Solar Panel Kit
About Solar Sphere 260-Watt DIY Solar Panel Kit:
Now you can build your own solar panel! This kit will help you build a 260-watt solar panel with your own hands. This is a fantastic way to learn about solar, show off your green credentials, and power small electronics at the same time. The kit includes 150 premium solar cells, 10 feet of tabbing wire, 11 feet of bus wire, flux pens, and 4 blocking diodes.
Features Solar Sphere 260-Watt DIY Solar Panel Kit:
- Cell Specifications: 150 Premium Solar Cells
- Average Power (Watts): 1.75 Wp
- Average Current (Amps): 3.5 Imax
- Average Voltage (Volts): 0.5 Vmax
- Thickness 200 microns = 0.2 mm Exact dimension: 3 1/4 inches x 6 inches, or 80 mm by 150 mm Weight: Just above 6 grams, or 0.2 oz.
- Average current (amps): 3-1/2 imax
- Average power (watts): 1-3/4 w
- Average voltage (volts): 0-1/2 vmax